My Loyalty Shopping Dollars was declined.
Stores usually decline Loyalty Shopping Dollars for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your Loyalty Shopping Dollars website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with Melaleuca during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by Melaleuca.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for Loyalty Shopping Dollars.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the Loyalty Shopping Dollars guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn Loyalty Shopping Dollars rewards in the Loyalty Shopping Dollars guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn Loyalty Shopping Dollars for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for Loyalty Shopping Dollars.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay Loyalty Shopping Dollars on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.